Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] make error when building envirement

From: Pascal Quantin <pascal.quantin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 18:26:10 +0200

Khemis Haythem
Adresse : Boite Postale 101  4118, Mednine
Statut : Élève ingénieur
Spatialité : Génie des Communications et des Réseaux
Ecole : Ecole National d'Ingénieurs de Gabes

 hello
well !!!
here i get another error message :packet-msrp.c:573:33: error: too few arguments to function 'tvb_get_string_enc' ../../epan/tvbuff.h:523:23 : note: declared here
this error is taking place when i do "make " after i do " ./configure" and " ./autogen.sh "
who can help me ?? what's the problem ?

A fix was just checked in. Just do a "git pull' to get it.

Regards,
Pascal.