Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] make error when building envirement

From: khemis haythem <khemis.haythem@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 17:21:46 +0100 (BST)

Khemis Haythem
Adresse : Boite Postale 101  4118, Mednine
GSM : +216 55 69 19 90
E-mail : khemis.haythem@xxxxxxxx
Statut : Élève ingénieur
Spatialité : Génie des Communications et des Réseaux
Ecole : Ecole National d'Ingénieurs de Gabes

 hello
well !!!
here i get another error message :packet-msrp.c:573:33: error: too few arguments to function 'tvb_get_string_enc' ../../epan/tvbuff.h:523:23 : note: declared here
this error is taking place when i do "make " after i do " ./configure" and " ./autogen.sh "
who can help me ?? what's the problem ?
haythem
Le Vendredi 4 avril 2014 15h31, Alexis La Goutte <alexis.lagoutte@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 4:24 PM, khemis haythem <khemis.haythem@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Khemis Haythem
> Adresse : Boite Postale 101  4118, Mednine
> GSM : +216 55 69 19 90
> E-mail : khemis.haythem@xxxxxxxx
> Statut : Élève ingénieur
> Spatialité : Génie des Communications et des Réseaux
> Ecole : Ecole National d'Ingénieurs de Gabes
>
>    hello
> i m newer in wireshark and i m trying to add a new Plugin for my protocole .
> i use ubuntu 12.04 , when i m trying to build envirement like the
> developpement guide says , i do firstly :
> 1- git clone https://code.wireshark.org/review/wireshark ::: to get the
> wireshark code source
> 2-in the wireshark directory i do :
> 2-1- ./autogen.sh
> 2-2- ./configure
> 2-3- make : and here i get this eroor message :
> make [2]: *** [.././image/about.rcc.cpp] Error 126
> make [2]: leaving directory "/home/***/wireshark/ul/qt "
> make [1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
> make [1]: leaving directory "/home/***/wireshark "
> make: *** [all] Error 2
>  please who can help me ? what is the problem ? and how i can i compile
> wireshark correctely ? please i need help because i stil in the first step
> for my plugin add and i don't have much time to complete my work ?
> and then what is the next step i muste do to add my plugin " i wonna compile
> a plugin localy first " ? who can help me ??
> haythem  .

Bonjour Haythem,

There is missing some qt stuff to build (like qt-sdk and qttools5-dev )

You want really add a plugin ? or a build dissector is not possible ?

Do you have look doc/README.developer, doc/README.dissector and
doc/README.plugins ?

Regards,