Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] GIT vs SVN

From: "Herb Falk <herb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>" <Herb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 16:21:33 +0000
No, I just wanted to understand.  It will be a couple of hours work.  Tried to GIT clone and to add in my changes, but it didn't go well.

I will pull again over the weekend and see if my environment can compile the clone and then start adding things into it one at a time.

Thanks.

Herbert Falk
Solutions Architect
SISCO, INC.
6605 19 ½ Mile Rd.
Sterling Heights, MI 48314
(586) 254-0020 x-105

"In matters of style, swim with the current;   in matters of principle, stand like a rock." [Thomas Jefferson]