Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] make error when building envirement

From: khemis haythem <khemis.haythem@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 15:24:36 +0100 (BST)

Khemis Haythem
Adresse : Boite Postale 101  4118, Mednine
GSM : +216 55 69 19 90
E-mail : khemis.haythem@xxxxxxxx
Statut : Élève ingénieur
Spatialité : Génie des Communications et des Réseaux
Ecole : Ecole National d'Ingénieurs de Gabes

    hello
i m newer in wireshark and i m trying to add a new Plugin for my protocole . i use ubuntu 12.04 , when i m trying to build envirement like the developpement guide says , i do firstly :
1- git clone https://code.wireshark.org/review/wireshark ::: to get the wireshark code source
2-in the wireshark directory i do :
2-1- ./autogen.sh
2-2- ./configure
2-3- make : and here i get this eroor message :
make [2]: *** [.././image/about.rcc.cpp] Error 126
make [2]: leaving directory "/home/***/wireshark/ul/qt "
make [1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make [1]: leaving directory "/home/***/wireshark "
make: *** [all] Error 2
 please who can help me ? what is the problem ? and how i can i compile  wireshark correctely ? please i need help because i stil in the first step for my plugin add and i don't have much time to complete my work ?
and then what is the next step i muste do to add my plugin " i wonna compile a plugin localy first " ? who can help me ??
haythem  .