Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Netwurke.com, creating customized dissectors on order

Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2014 04:01:53 -0500
Hi,

Just want to inform you about our little endeavor which might be interesting for some people subscribing to these lists. (our apologies upfront for those not interested or if this violates the mailing-list rules (i.e. could not find any))

We make customized Wireshark dissectors (or improve existing ones) tailored to our customers specifications. We try to help those who needs something dissected in Wireshark, but doesn't want to learn the ways of Wireshark themselves. So if you need help with your in-house protocol, or some other protocol in Wireshark is giving your headaches; send us a mail at contact@xxxxxxxxxxxx .

More info at http://netwurke.com

Regards, and thanks for you time!
www.netwurke.com