Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Can we move to Lua 5.2.3 only?

From: Hadriel Kaplan <hadriel.kaplan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 11:45:15 -0400

BTW, to answer your question directly, no I don't think it's a big deal if you only run 5.2.1.  The bugs fixed in 5.2.2 were pretty esoteric, and even more so those fixed in 5.2.3.

FWIW, I use Lua 5.2.1 on my Mac all the time (because MacPorts hasn't updated their Lua installer to 5.2.3 yet, and I use MacPorts).

-hadriel