Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] What about backporting fixes to older releases with the new work

From: Anders Broman <a.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 06:13:11 +0100
Hi,
How do we handle backports in the new work flow with git? The submitter of a patch could help by submitting the backport once the patch has been accepted. But what do we do in the case when this isn't happening? The core developer accepting the patch might not have the time/don't want
the extra work of making a backport.

Best regards
Anders