Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Clang code analysis buildbot

From: Hadriel Kaplan <hadriel.kaplan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2014 11:41:24 -0400
On Mar 21, 2014, at 5:31 PM, Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Mar 21, 2014, at 2:18 PM, Hadriel Kaplan <hadriel.kaplan@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> How long does the clang code analysis buldbot
>
> You mean the "beat the living hell out of Wireshark to look for bugs in many different ways" buildbot? :-)

What does it actually *do*?  It looks like some of the crash bugs it submits are GUI-specific and only occur way down the packet list, so presumably it actually loads the fuzzed files in wireshark and scrolls down the list. Does it also try some of the graphs/analyzers?

I ask because I can't repo a crash with bug 9887 by just viewing it, but if I select Telephony->Voip Calls... boom goes the dynamite.

-hadriel