Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Gerrit versus Buildbot

From: Chris Kilgour <techie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 14:24:13 -0700
On 03/20/2014 01:07 PM, Gerald Combs wrote:

> If the build system had open access what would keep someone from
> uploading a shell script containing a box full of weasels wearing clown
> shoes?

Isn't the same thing true for Jenkins/buildbot spawned from gerrit?  Surely the build machines must be limited/sandboxed to prevent the circus from taking over the town.

Any other suggestions to reduce the 30-day latency in checking submissions against build issues, short of assembling my own build farm?