Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Path to NSIS in config.nmake

From: Graham Bloice <graham.bloice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 13:30:44 +0000
A recent question on Ask Wireshark (http://ask.wireshark.org/questions/30890/makensis-makensis-path)

On all the 64 bit systems I have, the env var PROGRAMW6432 is set to "%SystemDrive%\Program Files", so it appears to me that the change, despite the added comment to config.nmake, doesn't look for makensis.exe in "%SystemDrive%\Program Files (x86)" at all.

The nsis installer will default to "%SystemDir%\Program Files (x86)", so I think the second check should use the env var ProgramFiles(x86), which again on all my 64 bit systems points to the default nsis install location.

Thoughts anyone?