Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] docbook/README.txt out of date

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2014 18:16:23 +0100
I am trying to do a small update to the documentation but am failing. So
I hoped to find a documentation on the syntax of the asciidoc files. So
far I haven't been very successful on the project's home page and the went
on to look at README.txt, just to notice that it is still explaining the
docbook stuff.

So can someone either update README.txt to point to the documentation for me
or just let me know where the markup is explained?

Thanks
   Jörg