Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] CMake GTK3 bug on Mac OSX

From: Roland Knall <rknall@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2014 15:54:03 +0100
Hi

I've setup the wireshark dev env via ./macosx-setup.sh and ran cmake,
as I did on Linux. But, choosing the GTK3 build, it fails because of
missing includes and library definitions. I am using OS X 10.9.2.

Specifically clang is not finding the include for atk, pango, cairo
and gdk-pixbuf as well as the libraries for the same modules. I have
added a quick and dirty hack to CMakeLists.txt and
ui/gtk/CMakeLists.txt, which enables the build again, but I am not
sure how to proceed.

FindGTK2.cmake differs from FindGTK3.cmake such in a way, that it
includes the search for those libraries and sets the paths correctly.
So would the correct way to add a patch for FindGTK3.cmake or am I
missing something I should have set in the build directory?

regards,
Roland