Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Good book on Qt?

From: Hadriel Kaplan <hadriel.kaplan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2014 01:36:00 -0500
A bit off-topic, but since I'm asking because Wireshark uses it and I want to grok it for Wireshark...

Can anyone recommend a good book on Qt GUI programming?  A search on Amazon and stackoverflow and other usual sites came up with lots of hits, but mostly for outdated books.  And the docs on Qt's site, while quite good, are not really organized in a fashion for beginners, at least not for me it seems. (they keep trying to push their numerous latest cute/dumbed-down features or mobile device programming, that I don't care about)  Besides which I fly on planes a lot and a book would be perfect for travel times.

-hadriel