Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Debugging Wireshark Disector

From: Men Mamu <meng.mam@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 10:47:38 +0400
Hi,
I'm working on a custom dissector on wireshark and some problems happened,
I'd like to know what happened in the dissector,
I am working windows XP OS. so please i need the steps to debug custom
wireshark dissector.
Does Wireshark support debug methods similar as "printf" or other
methods which can print out some information during running?
Your help will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Meng Mam