Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Sample command line workflow with git and gerrit

From: Hadriel Kaplan <hadriel.kaplan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 20:57:36 -0500
On Feb 25, 2014, at 8:44 PM, Evan Huus <eapache@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm all for consolidating the above information - we just need to
> decide which of the many places to consolidate *to*. We've been
> playing musical chairs every few months moving things around from A to
> B, B to C, and C to A, but never actually getting anywhere.

Personally I think the wiki makes the most sense, because none of that stuff is specific to the code version/branch/state; as opposed to the info in most of the docs/READMEs, which are specific to the release.

Also we can subscribe to changes of that wiki page, and thereby get notified via email of changes instead of happening to notice a change in a txt/asciidoc file in the code tree.

It's really the kind of thing a wiki's for, imo.

-hadriel