Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Git+gerrit status update - 2014-01-14

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 23:42:04 +0100
On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 05:01:55PM -0500, Evan Huus wrote:
> It sets up so that "git review" does the correct push, as well as
> setting the gerrit topic to the current branch name (if different from
> "master") and a few other conveniences. So there's no particular
> reason to set up git push. This lets admins differentiate between push
> (which force-pushes to master for admin purposes) and review (which
> goes to gerrit).

Ah, now I understand! So now that I have managed to get my first three
commits into review, how do I proceed on the command line?
The reason I need to ask is that intro-quick only explains the workflow
via web browser - which is something that I'm not intending to use.
If I understand things correctly I should be able to do the same thing
using "git review", or am I wrong here somehow?

Thanks
   Jörg