Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Git+gerrit status update - 2014-01-14

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 14:26:52 -0800
On 2/25/14 10:39 AM, Joerg Mayer wrote:

> Once I've finished cloning the repo (somehow it's not my day: git clone
> is an atomic operation and I'm behind an unstable Wireless connection),
> how do I proceed? Is there a wiki page that I can follow to set all
> the required and recommented git variables to use the correct id, push
> to the right place etc?

I instructions for cloning the repository via SSH to the Developer's
Guide. I'll work on pushing next. Unfortunately the Windows build will
have to be fixed before the changes show up online.

BTW, it should be fairly easy to convert the various development READMEs
to AsciiDoc. Would it make sense to move some or all of them to the
Developer's Guide?