Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Building wireshark with Qt 5.2 on MacOSX

From: Hadriel Kaplan <hadriel.kaplan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 10:30:32 -0500
Howdy,
Has anyone gotten Wireshark to build with Qt 5.2.1 on MacOSX Mavericks? If so, what magic pixie dust did you use to make it find the QDialog and QFrame header files, when Qt 5.2 does not apparently install them? (yes, I've google'd to no avail)

Using the macosx-setup.sh script I've gotten as far as hitting that wall. Perhaps the setup script isn't installing Qt with the right settings? (i.e., for QtWidgets)

-hadriel
p.s. this is related to bug 9641