Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] What ftypes are "compatible" enough for duplicate fields?

From: Hadriel Kaplan <hadriel.kaplan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 14:43:28 -0500
I agree.

A different question though is why FT_UINT64 isn't in the same group as the other FT_UINT* ones. (And of course FT_INT64 in FT_INT*)

Also, what about FT_NONE?  Lots of current duplicate fields have one of the duplicates as FT_NONE - why I don't know, but I don't think that breaks filtering input. (though I'm not positive about that)

-hadriel