Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Rename TVB captured length vs reported length

From: Hadriel Kaplan <hadriel.kaplan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 22:41:32 -0500
+1

I was just using one of those last week and resorted to grep'ing through the code to find the who set those various tvb "length" values, to figure out which "length" was which.  Making it sound more similar to wtap_pkthdr's len vs. caplen is better, which it sounds like your change would do.

-hadriel