Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] query regarding handoff function

From: Rahul Rohit <rahul.rohit@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 12:59:06 +0530

Hi,

If the handoff function includes all  those protocols to which the packets can be forwarded for dissection from the current protocol, why the handoff function for sctp does not contain the handle of NBAP protocol( As depending on the port value the packets from sctp can be forwarded to NBAP protocols , why  NBAP handle is not  in sctp handoff function ) ??

Regards

Rahul Rohit

Please refer to http://www.aricent.com/legal/email_disclaimer.html
for important disclosures regarding this electronic communication.