Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Ubuntu Cmake Build Failing

From: Evan Huus <eapache@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 14:14:40 -0500
On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 5:49 PM, Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Feb 13, 2014, at 2:43 PM, Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> It looks like we're creating tshark-tap-register.c for both tshark and
>> tfshark at the same time:
>>
>> [ 86%] Generating tshark-tap-register.c
>> [ 86%] Generating tshark-tap-register.c
>
> Methinks the file for the tap registration routine for tfshark should be called tfshark-tap-register.c.  Anything else is fragile and potentially confusing.

That turned out to be relatively hard to do, as the names are
hard-coded in the build systems and in both generating scripts.

In the meantime, I've uploaded a change to disable taps entirely for
tfshark, since we're not using them:
https://code.wireshark.org/review/218

If someone with CMake could verify the fix that would be great.