Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Automatically Expiring Old Gerrit Reviews

From: Hadriel Kaplan <hadriel.kaplan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 12:36:18 -0500
Speaking of old reviews, anything going on with the Michael Labedzki's omnivorous-shark one? (https://code.wireshark.org/review/#/c/16)

I ask because I've implemented a feature whose code will change quite a bit if/when the omnivorous-shark one gets merged, so I've been waiting for that merge to happen before submitting. (I've got to hand-copy the code changes over from an SVN branch anyway, so I wanted to make the changes caused by omnivorous-shark at the same time)

-hadriel