Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] -commits emails

Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 17:03:13 -0500 (EST)
On a related note, it seems like Gerrit encourages more comments within its interface when discussing a bug/enhancement then doing it Bugzilla (where all outside patches used to go through).  It was (is) always nice to have a "masochist" (-bugs subscriber) interject something into a bug in Bugzilla they weren't necessarily "following".   Does Gerrit create the need for yet another "list" to follow to get the same information?