Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] 802.1qinq/802.1ad ethertypes

From: Florian Lohoff <f@xxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 17:06:59 +0100
Hi,

attached a trace of a packet beeing tripple tagged. This is not decoded
by wireshark although all ethertypes are well defined (although broken
in this setup).

I know the VLAN decoder has a field to enter the QinQ ethertype for
following 802.1q tags but that should rather be a list which should
contain some well known.

0x88a8	-> 802.1ad outer tag
0x9100	-> Old draft - well known to be "another tag will follow"
0x9200	-> "
0x9300	-> "
0x8100	-> 802.1q

Flo