Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Unable to recognise DTLS packets

From: Tulika Bose <tulika.bose@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 17:32:01 +0530
Dear All,
   I have come across a problem with the display filter of dtls.The version I am using is 1.10.4.I have some DTLS packets,where DTLS is used over CoAP,and they have been captured in a .pcapng file. But when I filter the packets using the string 'dtls',no packets get displayed.On the other hand,when the filter string used is 'coap' or 'udp', packets get displayed,because DTLS is using the same port as coap which is 5683.But the problem is that the wireshark cannot recognise the DTLS header,it parses the same as the CoAP header,although these are actually dtls packets.It would be very kind of you,if you help  me with the issue.

Thanks & Regards
Tulika Bose
Follow me on KNOME: https://knome.ultimatix.net/u/tulika.bose
Tata Consultancy Services Limited