Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] -commits emails

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 15:00:39 -0500
On 02/10/14 14:30, Gerald Combs wrote:
On 2/10/14 10:41 AM, Alexis La Goutte wrote:

     And as of this morning (or perhaps slightly earlier) I've stopped
     receiving them at all...?

Yes, i confirm too...

They've been mis-sent since Thursday. (It might help if the script were
running in production mode instead of test mode.) There are 21 missing
commits. I'll fix the script and resend the messages shortly.

The new format of those mails looks great, BTW.  Thanks!