Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Gerrit Topic Names

From: Bálint Réczey <balint@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 15:31:31 +0100
Please don't list bugs in topic names, reserve the fist line for the
short summary.
Listing bugs at the end of the commit message like below is a better
practice and also helps processing the commit messages with standard
tools.

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/GitCommitMessages :
"The 'bug' line can reference a bug in a few ways. Gerrit creates a
link to the bug when viewing the patch on review.openstack.org so that
reviewers can quickly access the bug on Launchpad.

Closes-Bug: #1234567 -- use 'Closes-Bug' if the commit is intended to
fully fix and close the bug being referenced.
Partial-Bug: #1234567 -- use 'Partial-Bug' if the commit is only a
partial fix and more work is needed.
Related-Bug: #1234567 -- use 'Related-Bug' if the commit is merely
related to the referenced bug."

Cheers,
Balint