Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Gerrit Topic Names

From: Anders Broman <anders.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 14:08:59 +0000
Hi,
I vote for
- hyphens (bug-xxxx)
Regards
Anders

-----Original Message-----
From: wireshark-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wireshark-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Evan Huus
Sent: den 30 januari 2014 14:50
To: Wireshark Developer List
Subject: [Wireshark-dev] Gerrit Topic Names

There are currently a couple of different formats people have been using for Gerrit topic names.

- spaces (bug xxxx)
- hyphens (bug-xxxx)
- slashes (bug/xxxx)

I don't have a particular preference, but we should probably settle on one to use consistently. The "git review" helper script I'm trying out chokes on spaces, so I'd vote against that one, but otherwise I don't see a particular reason for one or another.

Thoughts?

Evan