Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Gerrit Topic Names

From: Evan Huus <eapache@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 08:50:03 -0500
There are currently a couple of different formats people have been
using for Gerrit topic names.

- spaces (bug xxxx)
- hyphens (bug-xxxx)
- slashes (bug/xxxx)

I don't have a particular preference, but we should probably settle on
one to use consistently. The "git review" helper script I'm trying out
chokes on spaces, so I'd vote against that one, but otherwise I don't
see a particular reason for one or another.

Thoughts?

Evan