Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Subversion to Git migration status

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 12:48:37 -0800
The repository migration (Subversion to Git) is complete. Bill Meier
wins the award for final SVN commit (r54990 / g58bb472). At this point
the Wireshark subversion repository will no longer receive updates. Any
new development must be done with Git. Note that only the "wireshark"
repository was migrated. The wireshark-win32-libs and
wireshark-win64-libs repositories are still in Subversion and will
likely not be migrated.

If you have any questions or problems please don't hesitate to send mail
to wireshark-dev, post a question on ask.wireshark.org, or open a bug at
bugs.wireshark.org.

Although the repository has been migrated there is still work to do.
Buildbot integration isn't yet complete. Builds are triggered on merges
(and have been for a couple of weeks now) but I still need to configure
test/verification builds. Commit messages aren't working as expected. I
expect to have that fixed today.

Logins using openid.stackexchange.com aren't working. I don't know when
this will be fixed. In the meantime I've removed StackExchange from the
login page.

Thanks to everyone who helped with the migration.