Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Reminder: Subversion to Git migration

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 17:01:23 -0800
This is to remind everyone that the Wireshark Subversion repository at
anonsvn.wireshark.org/wireshark/ will be migrated to Git tomorrow. The
migration will begin at 9:00 AM PST (5:00 PM UTC). The migration is
expected to take less than an hour. During the migration
code.wireshark.org may be unavailable at various times.

After the migration the Subversion repositories at anonsvn.wireshark.org
will remain up indefinitely. We're still using two of the repositories
(wireshark-win32-libs and wireshark-win64-libs).

I'll send an update when the migration is complete.