Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 54983: /trunk/epan/dissectors/ /trun

From: Bill Meier <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 13:48:51 -0500
On 1/27/2014 12:23 PM, Evan Huus wrote:
We should maybe make tshark -G values part of the test suite? (and
maybe the other tshark -G dumps as well?)

Certainly 'tshark -G values' should be added.
(I'll do so).

A quick look suggests that crashes in most (all ?) of the other -G dumps would probably not occur because of bad dissector code.

Bill