Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Start-up help

From: Pascal Quantin <pascal.quantin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 15:53:30 +0100
2014/1/21 Michael Oed <michael.oed@xxxxxxxxx>
Hi Pascal,

thanks for your answer. One other question, how can I change in Wireshark-Bugzilla the assigment? Might it be possible that I need extra permissions to do that?

Thanks and best regards
Mike

Once you have created your Bugzilla account, you should be able to click on the "take" link that is on the right of the "Assigned to:" line. I think it should be available for all registered users.

Pascal.