Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Start-up help

From: Pascal Quantin <pascal.quantin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 13:49:38 +0100
2014/1/21 Michael Oed <michael.oed@xxxxxxxxx>
Hi @ll,
I'm new wireshark development. I would like to contribute some of my knowledge and time in this interesting project. I see in the buglist a, in my opinion, good starter bug (9672). How can I grab to tell the other developers the bug is in progress.
Thanks for your help for a wireshark newbie ;-)

Hi Mike,

welcome! To indicate that you are working on an issue, the easiest it to assign the bug to yourself. This way other people will know that someone is actively working on this issue and they might poll you to know what's the progress ;)

Best regards,
Pascal.