Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] snow3g dissector in violation of GPLv2+

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 00:10:42 +0100
commit b01a99c385bc80566cff9134f93b5d4680dd5a58
Author: Martin Mathieson <martin.r.mathieson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:   Tue Jan 14 11:09:47 2014 +0000

    Provide hook for calling EEA1 implementation (Snow3G).  Implementation not supplied due to licensing conditions.  TODO: EIA1.

    svn path=/trunk/; revision=54782

This violates the GPLv2 requirement of not linking against code that is
neither GPLv2 compatible nor a system library.
This is not what open source is about. As long as we'd have any implementation
that's GPLv2+ compatible with an identical API it would be fine to use another
implementation, but code linking against a lib that doesn't exist is not acceptable.

Ciao
       Jörg