Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 54526: /trunk/wiretap/ /trunk/wireta

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 15:20:44 +0100
On Tue, Dec 31, 2013 at 11:49:09PM +0000, guy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/viewvc.cgi?view=rev&revision=54526
>
> User: guy
> Date: 2013/12/31 11:49 PM
>
> Log:
>  Back out a change so that we can check it in again with the correct
>  commit message.

As long as we are still using svn, svnadmin could have been used:

jmayer@egg:~/work/wireshark/svn/trunk/epan> svnadmin help setlog
setlog: usage: svnadmin setlog REPOS_PATH -r REVISION FILE

Set the log-message on revision REVISION to the contents of FILE.  Use
--bypass-hooks to avoid triggering the revision-property-related hooks
(for example, if you do not want an email notification sent
from your post-revprop-change hook, or because the modification of
revision properties has not been enabled in the pre-revprop-change
hook).

NOTE: Revision properties are not versioned, so this command will
overwrite the previous log message.

Valid options:
  -r [--revision] ARG      : specify revision number ARG (or X:Y range)
  --bypass-hooks           : bypass the repository hook system

Ciao
       Jörg