Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Question regarding doxygen documentation

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 02:50:54 +0100
Hello,

current doxygen generation only works in the source tree. Before I work on
changing that I have a few questions regarding doxygen generation in general:
- Is the line "CHM_FILE = wireshark-gtk.chm" outdated (as there are ui docs)?
- Is there a good reason to have separate doxygen projects instead of just
  turning on recursive at the top level?
- Would it make sense to generate the output not into the toplevel of the
  tree but into the docbook/ directory? While it's not docbook it might make
  sense to have all generated documentation inside one directory.

Ciao
   Jörg