Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Being a mentor from Facebook Open Academy

From: Richard Sharpe <realrichardsharpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 10:01:21 -0800
Another thing that might be useful is:

1. Take a capture of say SMB1 or SMB2 from Samba

2. Take a level 10 log from Samba

3. In Eclipse interleave the info and then allow a user to click on a
packet and using the log file entry closest to it, go to the code that
handles that packet or generated that response.

This might make it easy for new users to learn the Samba code.

--
Regards,
Richard Sharpe