Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Change of decoding for Airopeek/Omnipeek 802.11 header with

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 18:52:10 +0100
Hit the wrong reply button that did not include the list...

----- Forwarded message from Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx> -----

Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 11:39:26 +0100
From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Alexis La Goutte <alexis.lagoutte@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Change of decoding for Airopeek/Omnipeek 802.11 header
	with Cisco APs

On Fri, Dec 20, 2013 at 09:03:21AM +0100, Alexis La Goutte wrote:
> Do you have a packet of Joerg ? Because in the screenshot, there is "Magic
> Value" may be the value is different.... (there is also a type field may be
> the other field is different if type have other value)

I currently have very little time. I have a ~60MB capture file uploaded
to http://www.loplof.de/kram/a.pcap.gz which is the only capture I could
find in my wireshark directory (i.e. hopefully without customer data).

Ciao
     Jörg

----- End forwarded message -----