Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Being a mentor from Facebook Open Academy

From: Jay Borenstein <borenstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 23:23:46 -0800
Hello,

I am Jay Borenstein from Stanford's Computer Science Department.  I'm teaching software engineering through Facebook's generosity to hundreds of top international computer science students in collaboration with open source mentors.  I would very much like to have WireShark involved if we can find a suitable mentor.

I've attached a document that details more about the program and what is involved from a mentor's perspective.  Please let me know if we can get WireShark involved in which case I would need to talk to whomever would serve as the mentor to the students.  I look forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,

Jay

--
Jay Borenstein