Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] r54005 by wmeier for packet-mq.c and packet-mq-pcf.c

From: "RobiOneKenobi" <robionekenobi@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 18:21:44 +0100

Reformat hf[] entries ?

Why, now all seems no more aligned for me, and your reformat also left spaces between text and comma.

I do not agree with such reformat, as it seems less readable as the one I’ve put in.

I like to have some parts aligned to an ease of use for to have the same length of displayed items.

Are there some rules where this is described?