Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Error while installing wireshark 1.10.3

From: Vishnu Bhatt <vishnu.bhatt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 14:17:50 +0530
Hello,

Thanks for the help. Now it is getting installed without set_cap error (after changing %global setcap_dumpcap to 0) but now if I start Wireshark, it is not present in the machine. Wireshark is not getting installed in /usr/bin and if I type

whereis Wireshark

I get output as /usr/share/Wireshark/
which by the way is empty folder.

There is nothing in /usr/bin. What could be the issue now?

One more thing, can I use Wireshark.spec.in from SPECS folder of earlier wireshark version (1.8.6) for building rpm of 1.10.3?