Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Error while installing wireshark 1.10.3

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 16:25:43 -0800
On Dec 11, 2013, at 7:10 AM, Christopher Maynard <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Before running autogen.sh, did you modify
> packaging/rpm/SPECS/wireshark.spec.in to meet your needs?  Those are the
> options that matter when creating the rpm.

Should

	%bcond_without gtk2
	%bcond_with    gtk3
	%bcond_with    qt

	# Set these to 1 if you want to ensure your package inclues support for them:
	%global with_adns 0
	%global with_c_ares 1
	%global with_lua  1
	%global with_portaudio 0

	# Set at most one of these two:
	# Note that setcap requires rpmbuild 4.7.0 or later.
	%global setuid_dumpcap 0
	%global setcap_dumpcap 1

	# Set to 1 if you want a group called 'wireshark' which users must be a member
	# of in order to run dumpcap.  Only used if setuid_dumpcap or setcap_dumpcap
	# are set.
	%global use_wireshark_group 1

be generated by autoconf based on the configuration options for the build, rather than wired into wireshark.spec.in?