Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Move plugins/ to epan/dissectors/plugins/

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 21:17:00 +0100
On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 08:38:30AM +0100, Joerg Mayer wrote:
> I'd like to move the plugins/ directory into epan/dissectors/. They provide
> just more dissectors and depend on epan anyway.
> Are there good reasons not to do that move?

Replying to self after reading the current state of feedback. OK, I should
have explained my intention more thoroughly :-)

- I don't intend to change the status of any plugin, i.e. each dissector
  that is currently a plugin wil remain a plugin
- I intend to move the directories inside plugins/ into epan/dissectors/

Ciao
   Jörg