Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Mac Mavericks install

From: Keith Gunn <keithgunn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 17:32:12 -0800
HI,

I’m experiencing some difficulty installing. When I first downloaded your package and read the installation notes, this computer didn’t have XQuartz on it. So, I finished an installation, but got your message that the latest xQuartz was required. No problem, I downloaded it, and when wireshark asked where it was located, I found it in /Applications/Utilities and gave that address where requested.

Now when I launch wireshark, I get the X11 launch, but no indication of wireshark. I’m thinking it might be right to identify wireshark as an App;ication to XQuartz, but I don’t know the appropriate command.

Did I miss something basic? Thanks,

Keith Gunn