Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Move plugins/ to epan/dissectors/plugins/

From: Edwin Groothuis <Edwin.Groothuis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 09:44:12 +0000
Hi,

As long as the plugins are buildable by themselves without having to link a huge library and then into an executable, no objections from me.

But when I'm making something new and there are multiple compile and run events per minute, having to wait for this library to be rebuild and linked, ooooooh boy that is hell.

Edwin