Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Add -Wdocumentation

From: Alexis La Goutte <alexis.lagoutte@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 15:46:20 +0100
Any comment ? no problem ? it is good for you ?

On Fri, Dec 6, 2013 at 3:38 PM, Alexis La Goutte <alexis.lagoutte@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I plan to add -Wdocumentation [1] by default to Wireshark (when build with Clang).
I have already fix in trunk the documentation.

The major issue to add -Wdocumentation is other library (like glib/gtk...)
It is don't use doxygen and make a lot of error.

To fix this, i use pragma to disable error for glib.h or gtk using a wrapper (like wsgcrypt.h)

I attach the patch for gtk.h (the patch for glib.h is to big (>500ko)... because modified all dissector !)

It is ok for you ?