Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] HTTP 2 support

From: Marco <listaddr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2013 10:29:57 +0100
(sending here as I got no answer from the user list...)

Hello,

I'm using wireshark 1.11.2 (built from sources) under linux to read an HTTP 2 capture file. According to the announcement, 1.11.x should support it. I also see the dissector in the sources.

However the HTTP data isn't dissected, I see the raw binary frames. This is a straight HTTP 2 request from a client, and the corresponding server response, using HTTP2 in plain-text from the beginning, ie without upgrade.

Do I have to do something special?

Thanks