Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] q: why does ./tools/randpkt-test.sh uses a bash array for TS

From: "Maynard, Chris" <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 16:24:00 -0500
I believe you are looking at the output after tshark has been run twice, once with each set of arguments.  When it runs with the first set of args, you will see:

Pass 1:
    arp: (-nVxr)

... and when it runs with the second set of args, you will see:

Pass 1:
    arp: (-nVxr) (-nr)

After that completes, you'll see:

Pass 1: